Who are we?
Telecommuting freelance jobs are what we specialize in. We are a software company that was created with an emphasis on creating business solution tools. Offering our first product which is a Freelance Management System. A cloud-based workforce solution that helps businesses manage their independent contractors and freelance workforce all in one place in addition to providing access to the top software developers, designers, copywriters, and digital strategists in the industry.
Ease is opening enrollment for new freelancers to apply to be a part of the Ease community. A community that is made up of the best remote freelancers across America. We have built a community of the best freelancers so that we can offer them the best freelance jobs out there. While actively working to educate companies across the country on the benefits of the gig economy.
Apply today if you are an experienced freelancer with the drive and discipline to manage yourself. While working from the comfort of your own home or drinking from a coconut on the beach. If this sounds like you then you should be working with Ease.
Content Marketing Manager Job Description
Ease is looking for some prolific and talented content creators to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s and clients’ digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- In-Depth training on the use of the Ease dashboard to manage numerous projects at a given time.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts remotely to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience with recommendations
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Some graphic design experience for developing robust content that users will want to engage with.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.