Riskpulse is looking for a full-stack engineer to join our team of developers, scientists, and meteorological researchers solving problems across the complete supply chain.
On any given day you will be:
– Coordinating distributed data processing across our AWS cluster
– Code-reviewing and mentoring other engineers
– Analyzing mountains of data to surface valuable insights for our customers and fuel future product development
– B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical discipline
– Strong experience with one or more of Python, Ruby or similar object oriented dynamic language
– Distributed systems experience with strong knowledge of Linux internals
– Knowledge of Python scientific tools such as Numpy, Pandas, SciPy, etc.
– Experience with GIS (PostGIS, ESRI, Mapbox)
– Big-Data Analytics: Machine learning, GraphDBs
http://itsease.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Homepage-Hero.jpg9001450Nathan D. Harrishttp://itsease.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Ease-logo.pngNathan D. Harris2017-06-10 22:47:482017-06-10 22:47:48Software Engineer at Riskpulse